Thursday, November 10, 2011

Shoppers Stop - destination Home - counter Qvendo

WriteUp Cafe - Together we WriteTopOfBlogs



RSS Search

Blogarama - The Blog Directory




Promote Your BlogBlog search directoryblog search directory
Many would wonder what it would be like to shop on net and enjoy free time dating your spouse.Its not a detergent free time - but more than that on a maddening crowded city centres with each car moving slower than a camel-cart of Ahmedabad.

None would dare to burn fingers with a company who sells only on virtual shop. I recollect my first online handy cam buy where I got a Lilliput than what I did dream to be my first handycam. But   some companies are here to stay and they want to focus on Customer. Like to look into the psyche of middle class buy.

One friend called me the other day to my surprise that he has got a beautiful modern watch through online catalogue. I asked, how much were u cheated?

He replied, Qvendo is not a one-night company. They are here to stay for decades. They are just tasting Indian water.

My fried gave me a call yesterday that he would drop at my home for a chat.

Today it struck me , before he start a swan song of Qvendo, let me check it to counter. But, Shhhhhhhh!
 I checked Qvendo just now and here I am secretly writing to the world with my WISH LIst. What a  hilarious turnaround.

Here is my wish list . Of course, it has to have some for My Fair Lady too. Its a family wish list.Details you check with your own eyes to believe - each one I ticked below are shouting out ...HE...HE! PICK ME UP !! PICK ME UP!! Before its too late and its too confusing to choose Mr India and MRS Universe from a galaxy of star products ...I picked those which caught my first glance and ...wait...it hold my glance for more than a second....

Thanks Qvedo ...keep it up http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=44

Luis Trenker Shirt Alina Dark BlueWomen





XXX




All Writing Sitesfree countersProtected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection 

No comments:

Post a Comment